Get amazed by the highly detailed and hyper realistic sugar figurines. Combining the traditional skills of Chinese flour dough art with Western art of sugarcraft, comes the incredibly detailed showstopper figurines.
Master Zhang from China, will be providing learners step-by-step knowledge and skills in this 6 days hands-on class.
Date: 2 – 7 October 2018 (Tuesday – Sunday)
Time: 9.00AM – 6.00PM (Subject to change depending on the progress of class)
- Sculpt realistic facial features
- Realistic facial make up
- Created suspended structure to support figurine
- Proper proportions of body structure
- Floating fabric effect to give the light and graceful effect
- 100% hands-on, hand crafted without any use of moulds
- No baking or cake decorating experience required
- Course fee includes all tools and ingredients
For more information, kindly contact Ms Miki at +6014 338 7401.
** Pictures are only for reference purposes.